Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh,no!!

My left heel has given me a little trouble here and there but nothing much so I ignored it.  Today, I felt great until about mile 10 or so and then I could feel it during the run.  That is a first.  So, I sucked it up for 5 more miles.  Iced it at Rogue and went home for a nap.  Now it is screaming and hurts like crap if I step on it.  Guess all there is to do is keep icing it, take some anti-inflammatories and STOP running.  If it isn't a lot better by Monday, I'll go to my trusty podiatrist.

Why did this happen???  Hmmm, maybe it was starting some track work outs a few weeks ago, maybe it was being on track for 50 miles this week.  Nothing else is bothering me in the slightest so I find this heel thing quite annoying.

Oh well, no running until I get it sorted out.


No comments: