Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fun Times

OK - I'm with Mike.  NBC Sucks.  While I did enjoy the good and bad times on the Olympic track, I missed seeing Canada win team Silver and individual Gold in Show Jumping.  Pretty sure it wasn't on NBC and I don't have time to hunt around the internet for sites that cover everything.  I thought it was pretty cool that Norway got Bronze in Team Show jumping. 

I have logged the big zero as far as running goes this week.  Why??  Because I am at a horse show and having a blast.  I took Riley and since he really hasn't got a clue, he is doing the beginner horse classes and he's doing OK.  I am riding a friend's horse in the jumpers and having a blast.  This is one amazing horse and he has a ton of heart.   He won one class today and got second in the other.  Yay!!  I have just 2 classes tomorrow morning and then I will come home for a major nap before going to work on Sunday night.

On Monday morning I will resume running and will be cutting back on the riding for the winter.  It has been a great summer vacation and I have enjoyed relaxing and running for fun with no specific goal in mind...that is all over!  Bring on AT&T!!

No comments: