Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Some surprising olympic results

In case you didn't know, I'm from Canada. I kind of casually keep an eye on how Canada's doing in the Olympics. So far 10 medals....most notably some medals in rowing, silver in team show jumping and silver in men's triathalon. One of the members of the show jumping team, Ian Miller, has been to 9 olympics. The silver medal is his first Olympic medal ever...yay!! I'll bet he won't be tossing that in the closet anytime soon.
No run on Monday - kind of humid out and Riley is sound. I rode him for the first time in weeks and he was full of energy but behaved pretty well. My priority this week is getting him ready for the horse show on the weekend so running will be on the back burner.
Just a few weeks left of my running vacation...once I start the AT&T training, I will start a new blog so keep an eye out for it!

No comments: